We Represent Employees in Morristown and Throughout Morris County
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Morristown employment lawyer is a skilled, reliable advocate for worker rights. With decades of experience representing employees, our legal team is focused on successfully resolving employment law cases on behalf of workers. If you are involved in any type of dispute with an employer, we are more than ready to help. To set up a free, fully confidential case review with an experienced New Jersey employment law attorney, please call our Morristown office at (973) 354-8737 or send us a message online.
We are a Full-Service Employment Law Firm Representing Employees in Morristown
Our legal practice is dedicated to advocating for the rights and interests of individual employees. With experience handling both state and federal matters, our New Jersey employment law firm handles the full spectrum of cases. Among other types of workplace disputes, our Morristown, NJ employment law attorney can help you with:
- Racial Discrimination and Harassment: All employees deserve a workplace free from unlawful racial discrimination. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination both protect workers against race-based discrimination. If you were treated less favorably than your co-workers based on your racial background, contact our Morristown race discrimination attorney for immediate help.
- Ethnic Discrimination and Harassment: Although there is some overlap with race discrimination, ethnic discrimination is a unique cause of action in an employment law claim. You should never be treated worse than your co-workers because of your actual or perceived ethnic background or national origin. Call our Morristown ethnic discrimination lawyer for a free review of your case.
- Sex Discrimination: Federal and state employment laws protect workers against gender discrimination and sex discrimination. Workplace sex discrimination comes in a wide range of different forms—from being denied opportunities for promotion to being paid less than similarly qualified coworkers. Both women and men are protected by sex discrimination laws. If you believe your rights were violated, call our Morristown sex discrimination attorney for help.
- Sexual Harassment: Unfortunately, sexual harassment remains a problem in workplaces in New Jersey and throughout the United States. Sexual harassment comes in two broad forms: Quid pro quo sexual harassment and hostile work environment sexual harassment. By definition, both types of sexual harassment are sex-based discrimination. Contact our Morristown sexual harassment lawyer right away if you believe your legal rights were violated.
- Pregnancy Discrimination: Under the Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA), covered employers are required to avoid discrimination of pregnant employees and to provide appropriate reasonable accommodations. Call our Morristown pregnancy discrimination attorney today to schedule a free, strictly confidential review of your case.
- Age Discrimination: Age discrimination laws protect workers who are 40 years old or older. Under state and federal regulations, employers are prohibited from taking adverse action against older workers based on perceived stereotypes about their age. If you or your loved one was mistreated based on age, our Morristown age discrimination attorney is standing by, ready to help.
- Wage and Hour Claims: Wage and hour laws help to ensure that employees are paid properly for their contributions and hard work. When employers violate wage and hour regulations—such as minimum wage laws or overtime laws—they must be held to account. Our Morristown wage and hour lawyer helps employees get the full and fair compensation they are owed.
- Whistleblower Protection: A whistleblower is an employee who engages in a protected activity, such as reporting certain types of misconduct internally or to authorities. There are a broad range of whistleblower protection laws. If you have any questions about your rights, call our Morristown whistleblower protection attorney for help.
- Workplace Retaliation: Employers are strictly forbidden from taking any negative action against an employee simply because that employee exercised their rights under state or federal law. Retaliation occurs when an adverse employment action is linked to protected employment activity. If you or your family member was subject to unlawful retaliation, contact our Morristown, NJ workplace retaliation lawyer right away.
- Wrongful Termination: Although New Jersey is an at-will employment state, they are limited to what an employer can and cannot do when firing or laying off a worker. Wrongful termination occurs when a business or organization removes an employee for an illegal reason or in violation of a valid contract. If you believe you were fired on unlawful grounds, please call our Morristown wrongful termination attorney for immediate help.
You Can Rely on Morristown Employment Lawyer David Zatuchni
Employment law is complicated. As a worker, it is easy to feel like you have nowhere to turn when going up against a large company or organization. With more than two decades of employment law experience, attorney David Zatuchni believes that everyone deserves top-quality, “big-firm” representation. When you call our Morristown law office, you will be able to speak to a New Jersey employment attorney who can:
- Conduct a free, comprehensive evaluation of your employment law case;
- Answer any questions you have about your legal rights and the claims process;
- Gather the evidence and information you need to bring a strong case; and
- Take legal action to protect your rights and help you recover fair compensation.
We are driven by a passion for doing what is right for our clients. You deserve guidance and support from a Morristown employment attorney who will handle your case with a personal touch. With a history of recent successful settlements and verdicts, our New Jersey employment law team is ready to get started on your case today.
Call Our Morristown Employment Law Attorney for Guidance and Support
At Zatuchni & Associates, our New Jersey employment lawyer is a knowledgeable, reliable, and professional advocate for worker rights. No matter your case, we are ready to protect your rights and help you find the best solution. Contact our Morristown law office at (973) 354-8737 for a free, no-obligation initial consultation. We represent employees in Morristown and throughout the surrounding communities in Morris County, including Parsippany, Mount Olive, Randolph, Rockaway Township, Roxbury Township, and Montville.