We Represent Workers in Lambertville and Throughout Hunterdon County
At Zatuchni & Associates, our top-rated Lambertville employment lawyer is a strong and experienced advocate for worker rights in New Jersey. We know how to hold employers accountable and help our clients get justice and the full available compensation. If you have any questions about your legal rights or your employment law options, we are more than happy to help you get started. To schedule a free consultation with a top-rated New Jersey employment law attorney, please do not hesitate to call our Lambertville office at (609) 243-0300 or reach out to us online.
We Provide a Full Range of Employment Law Services in Lambertville, New Jersey
Employers—especially large corporations—have strong legal representation in their corner. We fight to level the playing field. Our New Jersey employment law firm focuses on representing workers. With deep experience representing clients in both state and federal employment law claims, we are qualified to handle the full range of legal cases. Among other types of workplace matters, our Lambertville, NJ employment attorney can assist you with:
- Racial Discrimination and Harassment: Federal and state laws protect New Jersey workers against race-based discrimination. It is not always easy to know whether or not you have been a victim of race discrimination in the workplace. If you have any questions about your rights, please call our Lambertville race discrimination attorney for help.
- Ethnic Discrimination and Harassment: Employees are protected against ethnic discrimination and national origin discrimination. State and federal labor laws protect workers against discrimination based on both their actual and perceived ethnic background. In many cases, ethnic discrimination overlaps with race, religion, and other factors. Contact our Lambertville ethnic discrimination lawyer today for a free, comprehensive review of your case.
- Sex Discrimination: Sex discrimination occurs when an employee is treated less favorably than a similarly qualified coworker based, at least in part, on their sex/gender. In practice, sex discrimination can come in a wide range of different forms, including refusal to hire, reduced pay or benefits, lack of a promotion, general harassment, and termination, At Zatuchni & Associates, our Lambertville sex discrimination lawyer is a skilled, tireless advocate for employee rights.
- Sexual Harassment: Workplace sexual harassment is unlawful under Title VII of the Civil Rights and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination. All employees deserve a work environment that is safe, secure, and free from unwanted harassing behavior. If you or your family member was a victim of sexual harassment, our Lambertville employment attorney is prepared to help.
- Pregnancy Discrimination: Pregnant women are entitled to equal employment opportunities in the workplace. The federal Pregnancy Discrimination Act prohibits covered employers from treating pregnant employees and job applicants less favorably. In addition, companies and organizations may have an obligation to provide reasonable accommodation to workers. If you or your loved one’s rights were violated, contact our Lambertville pregnancy discrimination attorney for help.
- Age Discrimination: Discrimination laws protect older workers against unfavorable treatment based on their age. The federal Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA) and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (LAD) protect older workers. At Zatuchni & Associates, our Lambertville age discrimination attorney has extensive experience representing employees.
- Wage and Hour Claims: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and other wage and hour regulations help to ensure employees are fairly compensated for the time they put in at work. Our Lambertville wage and hour lawyer handles the full range of cases in New Jersey, including minimum wage violations, failure to pay overtime, and late paycheck claims.
- Whistleblower Protection: A whistleblower is a person who makes protected disclosures to authorities or within an organization. In many cases, whistleblowers are employees. When an employee makes a protected disclosure, they often have rights under whistleblower laws. Our Lambertville, NJ employee rights attorney handles the full range of whistleblower cases.
- Workplace Retaliation: Whether you are reporting sexual harassment, filing a discrimination claim, or are engaged in any other type of protected activity, you should not have to worry about facing retribution from your employer. Our Lambertville workplace retaliation lawyer knows how to hold employers accountable for violating work rights.
- Wrongful Termination: Wrongful termination occurs when an employer removes a worker for an unlawful reason. Some examples include a discriminatory firing, a retaliatory firing, and removal in breach of contract. If you or your loved one was the victim of a wrongful discharge, please contact our Lambertville wrongful termination attorney for immediate help.
You Can Count on Lambertville Employment Lawyer David Zatuchni
As an employee, your legal rights matter. If you were subject to unlawful treatment in the workplace, you deserve justice and compensation. Unfortunately, navigating the legal process can be challenging. Corporations fight aggressively to protect their own financial interests. With more than two decades of experience, attorney David Zatuchni provides top-quality, personalized legal representation to employees. When you get in touch with our Lambertville office, you will speak directly to a New Jersey employment law attorney who will:
- Listen to your story and explain your legal options;
- Explain the next steps in the employment law claims process;
- Investigate the matter—securing all evidence and information; and
- Take aggressive action to protect your rights and get you the best outcome.
We know how much employees have at stake in workplace disputes. Your livelihood may literally be on the line. Our Lambertville employment lawyer will represent you with the time, focus, and energy that your case deserves. With a history of successful employment law settlements and verdicts, our New Jersey employment attorney is ready to get started.
Contact Our Lambertville, NJ Employment Law Attorney Today
At Zatuchni & Associates, our New Jersey employment lawyer is committed to representing employees with honesty, integrity, the highest standards of professional services. We will protect your rights and help you find the best way forward. Contact our Lambertville office at (609) 697-2204 for a free, confidential employment law consultation. We represent employees in Lambertville and throughout the surrounding region in Hunterdon County, including Raritan Township, Readington Township, Clinton Township, and Lebanon Township.
Driving Directions to Our Lambertville Office
Our office is located in the beautiful river town of Lambertville, just 10 minutes north of Trenton, the State capital. Located on the main thoroughfare of Route 29 (South Main Street), our office is easily accessible from US 95 from the South and Route 202 from the North and has ample parking for all. Ideally situated in central New Jersey, our location allows us to litigate across the entire great State of New Jersey. We have been in this office for the past 12 years, helping New Jersey residents with their employment law concerns.
[wpseo_address id=”262″ hide_name=”true”]
[wpseo_opening_hours id=”262″ show_days=”monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday”]
From Northern New Jersey:
Take 1-287 South to exit 17 to merge onto US-202 South / US 206 South toward US 202. Then continue straight onto US 202 South for approximately 15 miles. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit and stay on US 202 South, and travel approximately another 10 miles. Take the exit toward NJ-29 / Lambertville/ Stockton. Turn left onto Alexauken Creek Rd. (Signs for NJ-29). Turn left on North Main Street and travel about 1 mile. Turn left onto Bridge Street, and make an immediate right onto NJ-29. Our office will be about half a mile down on the right side in the Laceworks complex at 287 South Main Street. (At this location NJ-29 and South Main Street is the same roadway)
From Southern New Jersey
Take 1-295 North to exit 76 toward NJ-29 / Trenton / LambertvilleFollow NJ-29 North into Lambertville, and make a U-turn in front of the Laceworks complex at 285 South Main Street (At this location NJ-29 and South Main Street is the same roadway).
Parking – There is a large parking lot for the Laceworks complex. Our office occupies the three-story, blue building in the back of the complex along the canal.