We Advocate for the Rights of Employees in Woodbridge Township, NJ
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Woodbridge Township employment law attorneys have the professional skills, legal knowledge, and real-world experience that you can trust for help with claims. We are focused on protecting the rights of employees, not businesses or insurance companies. For your free, strictly private initial consultation with a top-rated New Jersey employment law attorney, please contact our legal team today.
We Provide Comprehensive Employment Law Representation in Woodbridge Township
Our entire legal practice is devoted to protecting the legal rights and financial interests of employees. Whether you faced discrimination at work, a violation of your labor law rights, or are involved in any other type of employment-based conflict, Zatuchni & Associates can help. Some notable examples of employment law claim we handle in Woodbridge Township include:
- Race-Based Discrimination: Race discrimination occurs when a job applicant or employee is treated less well because of their actual or perceived racial/ethnic background. It is not acceptable. If you were mistreated because of your race, call our Woodbridge Township discrimination lawyer for immediate help with your claim.
- Sex-Based Discrimination: Both women and men have a right to be treated fairly on the job. Your sex, gender, or gender identity should not hold you back from getting a job or advancing in your career. With the skills and experience to handle discrimination claims in Woodbridge Township, we will protect your rights.
- Sexual Harassment: If you or your loved one was forced to endure sexual harassment in the workplace, professional help is available. Employers can be held liable for sexual harassment committed by a business owner, manager, co-worker, or customer/client. Call our Woodbridge Township sexual harassment lawyer for immediate help with your case.
- Age Discrimination: Age-based discrimination has to become a growing problem in workplaces in Middlesex County and throughout New Jersey. The law protects employees who are 40 and older from unfair treatment based on their age. For more information about your rights, call our Woodbridge Township age discrimination attorney today.
- Wage and Hour Violations: State and federal wage and hour laws have been in place to help ensure that individual workers actually get paid the full amount they deserve. Our Woodbridge Township wage and hour claims lawyer represents clients in the full range of claims, including unpaid overtime actions.
- Retaliation Claims: You can report discrimination, file a harassment complaint, notify your employer of a safety hazard, and engage in any other type of protected activity without being punished. An employer who retaliates against a worker can be held liable in court. If you were subject to unlawful retribution, call our Woodbridge Township employer retaliation attorneys today.
- Wrongful Termination Claims: A business or non-profit organization in New Jersey generally has the right to make its own personnel decisions. That being said, an employer cannot fire or lay off a worker for an illegal reason. Some examples of illegal reasons include discrimination, retaliation, and breach of contract. For more information about your rights or your options, contact our Woodbridge Township wrongful termination lawyer today.
You Can Trust Woodbridge Township, NJ Employment Lawyer David Zatuchni for Results
If you are currently in a conflict with an employer, it is normal to be frustrated and overwhelmed. By the inherent structure of the relationship, employees are generally in a disadvantageous position. As a Woodbridge Township employment lawyer with more than 25 years of experience, David Zatuchni knows how to level the playing field to individual workers. Our firm will:
- Provide a free, comprehensive initial legal consultation during which you can ask questions;
- Put in the time and resources to investigate your case and gather evidence; and
- Construct a legal strategy fully focused on getting you the best possible results.
You are entitled to fully personalized legal representation from your Woodbridge Township employment law attorney. Big employers hire big law firms. We are committed to making sure you get the same level of professional guidance and support. With a history of successful results in employment law matters, workers trust our New Jersey law firm for reliable representation.
Call Our Woodbridge Township Employment Lawyers for Immediate Help With Your Case
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Woodbridge Township employee rights attorneys have the professional skills and legal knowledge to get you results. If you have questions, our legal team has the answers. Contact us right away to set up your free, no strings attached case review. We are proud to represent workers in Woodbridge Township and throughout Middlesex County, including in Edison, Old Bridge, Piscataway, New Brunswick, Perth Amboy, Sayreville, East Brunswick, and South Brunswick.