Employment Law Attorneys Representing People on Edison and Throughout Middlesex County
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Edison employment lawyer is a passionate employee rights advocate and a sharp negotiator. We are committed to ensuring that every worker receives high-quality, personalized legal advice. If you have any questions or concerns about your rights in the workplace, our firm is more than happy to help you get started on the claims process. To set up a free, fully confidential review and evaluation of your employment law claim, please do not hesitate to contact our Edison employment law attorney today.
We Protect Employee Rights in Edison, New jersey
We are an employee rights law firm representing workers in Edison, Middlesex County, and throughout the State of New Jersey. With vast experience representing workers, our legal team handles the full spectrum of employment law cases. No matter the issue you are dealing with, the employee rights team at Zatuchni & Associates is ready to help. Some of our notable practice areas include:
- Race Discrimination/Harassment: You should never be treated less favorably than your co-workers because of your race, color, ethnicity, or national origin. If you were mistreated based on your racial background, contact our Edison race discrimination attorney for help.
- Gender/Sex Discrimination: Unfortunately, gender and sex discrimination remains a problem in workplaces. At Zatuchni & Associates, our Edison sex discrimination lawyer advocates strongly for employee rights.
- Sexual Harassment: Businesses and organizations have a duty to identify, prevent, and remove sexual harassment. If you or your loved one was forced to endure sex-based harassment in Middlesex County, call our Edison sexual harassment attorney for help.
- Age Discrimination: Your age alone does not determine your qualifications for a job. Workers who are 40 and older are protected against age-based discrimination under state and federal laws. Contact our Edison age discrimination lawyer for more information.
- Disability Discrimination: The Americans with Disabilities (ADA) is a federal law that protects workers of disability status. You may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the ADA. If you believe that your rights were violated, call our Edison disability discrimination attorney for help.
- Wage and Hour Violations: At Zatuchni & Associates, we represent Edison, NJ workers in the full range of wage and hour cases, including missed paychecks, unpaid minimum wages, and unpaid overtime.
- Whistleblower Rights: Whistleblowers are entitled to make protected disclosures under both state and federal laws. Our Edison whistleblower rights attorney can help you make such a disclosure. If you faced adverse action after engaging in whistleblower activity, we are ready to file a claim on your behalf.
- Retaliation: Retaliation is the single most common cause of action in employment law claims in the United States. It occurs when an employer wrongfully punished a worker who exercised their rights. If you faced punishment for reporting discrimination or filing a complaint, contact an experienced Edison workplace retaliation attorney for help.
- Wrongful Termination: Companies and organizations cannot fire workers for an illegal reason. If you were subject to an unlawful firing or discharge, please contact our Edison wrongful termination lawyer for a free, confidential review of your case.
You Can Rely On Edison, NJ Employment Law Attorney David Zatuchni
With previous experience representing businesses and corporations, David Zatuchni founded the law firm Zatuchni & Associates with the goal of protecting the rights of individual workers. We believe that every employee deserves “big-firm” representation. Our team is ready to get started on your case right away. Among other things, our Edison employment lawyer will:
- Listen to your story and explain your legal options;
- Investigate the matter, securing evidence and information;
- Advocate for you in negotiations with the employer; and
- Take your claim as far as required to get you the best results.
One of the things that sets our employment law team apart is our commitment to personalized representation. Our Edison employee rights lawyer will put in the time and resources to understand your situation and your objectives. We have a record of successful results across a wide range of employment law matters in New Jersey.
Contact Our Edison, NJ Employment Lawyer Today
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Edison employment law attorney provides effective, solutions-driven legal representation to workers. We are on the side of employees every step of the way. If you have questions about employment law, our legal team has the answers that you can rely on. Contact us right away for free information about your case. We represent employees throughout Middlesex County, including in Edison, Woodbridge, Old Bridge, Piscataway, New Brunswick, and Perth Amboy.