New Brunswick Employment Law Attorneys Representing Workers Throughout Middlesex County
At Zatuchni & Associates, our New Brunswick employment lawyers have a single goal in mind—to help you successfully resolve your case. As an employee, the violation of your workplace rights can cause you emotional, psychological, and financial stress. You need a skilled professional on your side. If you are involved in a dispute with an employer or you have any general questions about your rights, we are here to provide reliable guidance and advice. Contact our law firm today to set up a free case review with a top-rated New Brunswick employment attorney.
We are a Full-Service Employment Law Firm Representing Employees in New Brunswick
We are a full-service employment law firm. At Zatuchni & Associates, our entire practice is focused exclusively on protecting the rights of workers, not employers or big insurance companies. No matter the specific situation you are currently dealing with, our New Jersey employment law team is here to help you understand your options and take the best course of action. Some notable examples of employment law cases we handle in New Brunswick include:
- Racial Discrimination: Race discrimination occurs when an employee or job applicant is treated worse because of their actual or perceived ethnic background or racial identity. It is not acceptable. Call our New Brunswick race discrimination attorney today if you or a loved one suffered unfair treatment in the workplace.
- Sex Discrimination: Zatuchni & Associates has extensive experience handling complex gender & sex discrimination claims. Our New Brunswick sex discrimination lawyer is standing by, ready to take immediate action to get you justice.
- Sexual Harassment: Sadly, a significant percentage of American workers report that they have suffered sex-based harassment while on the job. To get a free, strictly private consultation with a New Brunswick sexual harassment attorney, call us today.
- Age-Based Discrimination: Age discrimination laws protect employees who are at least 40 years of age. If you were treated unfavorably compared to similarly qualified young job applicants or co-workers, you may have a case. Call our New Brunswick age discrimination attorney for a free initial consultation.
- Disability Status Discrimination: We have deep experience representing employees who had their rights violated under the ADA. Call our New Brunswick disability rights lawyer today for a free, no-obligation review of your employment law case.
- Wage and Hour Disputes Violations: Our New Brunswick wage and hour lawyers have the legal skill to represent individuals workers and groups of workers in wage and hour claims, including unpaid overtime cases.
- Retaliation Claims: Did you face adverse treatment because you reported harassment, filed a complaint or otherwise exercised a protected right? If so, you may have a legal claim for compensation. Call our New Brunswick employment lawyer for immediate help with your retaliation claim.
- Wrongful Termination: In New Jersey, a business or nonprofit organization cannot remove an employee for an illegal reason, including discrimination, retaliation, and breach of contract. If you or your loved one was unlawfully fired or discharged by an employer, contact our New Brunswick wrongful termination attorney for immediate help.
New Brunswick, NJ Employment Attorney David Zatuchni Will Protect Your Rights
Navigating an employment dispute is rarely easy for an individual employee. If you are stressed out or overwhelmed, you are far from alone. Our founding attorney David Zatuchni believes that every client deserves “big-firm” representation and small firm attention. We are ready to get started on your situation today. Among other things, our New Brunswick employment law attorneys will:
- Hear your story and answer questions during a free case evaluation;
- Investigate the matter, gathering information and documentation;
- Help you evaluate all available options to reach a resolution; and
- Take aggressive action if needed to protect your employment rights.
One of our fundamental premises is that every employee deserves personalized attention, guidance, and advice. A one-size-fits-all approach to employment law is not good enough for workers in New Brunswick. With a proven record of successful results in employment law matters, you can trust our New Jersey attorneys for help with complex cases.
Call Our New Brunswick Employment Lawyer for Legal Advice
At Zatuchni & Associates, our New Brunswick employment attorneys are devoted to protecting the rights and interests of employees. If you believe that your rights were violated by an employer, we are here as your legal resource. Contact us today to get your free case review. We represent employees in New Brunswick and throughout the surrounding area in Middlesex County, including in Edison Township, Woodbridge Township, Old Bridge Township, and Piscataway Township.