We Fight for Employees in Bridgewater Township and Throughout Somerset County
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Bridgewater Township employment law attorney possesses the skills, knowledge, and legal experience that you can count on. Highly responsive to client needs, our law firm is committed to providing personalized representation. If you have questions about employee rights, we have the answers. For a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation with an experienced Bridgewater Township employee rights lawyer, please give us a call or reach out to us online.
We Protect the Rights of Employees in Bridgewater Township
Employees face a number of different challenges in the legal claims process. At Zatuchni & Associates, our Bridgewater Township employment lawyers protect the rights of people, not employers or their insurance companies. Regardless of the specific circumstances, you are facing, we are here to help you understand your rights and navigate the claims process. Our employment law firm is qualified to assist you with:
- Race Discrimination & Harassment: Race discrimination is unacceptable. If you were treated unfairly based on your race, ethnic background, or national origin, we will protect your rights. Contact us now for a free, confidential consultation with a Bridgewater Township discrimination attorney.
- Gender & Sex Discrimination: You should not be treated less favorably than other workers or job applicants simply because of stereotypes about your gender/sex. Both state and federal laws protect employees against gender & sex discrimination. Contact our Bridgewater Township sex discrimination lawyer for immediate help.
- Sexual Harassment: Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination protect employees against quid pro quo sexual harassment and hostile work environment sexual harassment. Companies have an affirmative obligation to prevent and address harassment based on sex. Call our Bridgewater Township sexual harassment lawyer today for a free, confidential consultation.
- Disability Discrimination: The ADA defines a disability as a physical or mental impairment that causes substantial interference to one or more major life events. If you were subject to disability discrimination or an employee failed to provide a reasonable accommodation, our Bridgewater Township disability discrimination attorney can help.
- Wage and Hour Lawsuits: Wage and hour laws, including the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), help to ensure employees receive full and fair wages. Contact our Bridgewater Township wage and hour attorney for a free, completely confidential review of your case.
- Whistleblower Law: State and federal whistleblower laws, including the New Jersey Conscientious Employee Protection Act (CEPA), the Whistleblower Protection Act, and False Claims Act, protect employees who make disclosures. If your rights were violated, contact our Bridgewater Township whistleblower lawyer for immediate assistance.
- Employer Retaliation: Retaliation occurs when an employer punishes a worker (takes adverse personnel action) against an employee simply because that individual engaged in a legally protected activity, such as reporting discrimination or reporting sexual harassment.
- Wrongful Termination Claims: While New Jersey is an at-will employment state, businesses and non-profit organizations do not have a right to remove a worker for an illegal reason. If you or someone you know was unlawfully fired, call our Bridgewater Township wrongful termination lawyer for immediate help.
How Bridgewater Township Employment Law Attorney David Zatuchni Can Help
As an employee, going up against your company or organization can be deeply stressful and unnerving. There is an inherent power imbalance in the relationship between employers and employees. As a top-rated employment attorney, David Zatuchni fights to rectify that imbalance. Among other things, our Bridgewater Township employment law attorney is ready to:
- Hear your story, answer your questions, and explain the next steps;
- Gather the information and evidence you need to proceed, and
- Build a personalized legal strategy focused on getting you justice and compensation.
We know that every employment law case is different. Your Bridgewater Township employment attorney should provide you with personalized advice that is narrowly tailored to fit your situation and your goals. With a proven record of settlements & verdicts, our Bridgewater Township lawyer will get your case handled the right way.
Get Help From Our Bridgewater Township Employment Lawyer Today
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Bridgewater Township employment law attorney is a knowledgeable, honest, and focused advocate for employee rights. We work on the side of people, not big companies. Are you locked in a dispute with your employer? You need a skilled professional by your side every step of the way. Contact our employment law team today for a free case review. We advocate for the rights of employees throughout all of Somerset County, including Bridgewater Township, Hillsborough Township, Franklin Township, Bernards Township, and North Plainfield.