At Zatuchni & Associates, our Trenton employment lawyer is a skilled, trustworthy advocate for worker rights. With experience representing employees in a wide range of workplace disputes, we will put in the time and resources to get you successful results. To arrange a free, no-commitment initial consultation with a top New Jersey employment attorney, please contact us today.
We Fight for Employee Rights in Trenton, New Jersey
Zatuchni & Associates is an employee rights firm committed to helping workers challenge unlawful treatment and fight for fair labor practices. With a deep understanding of the state and federal laws and regulations that affect your rights, our Trenton employment lawyers can represent you in the full spectrum of workplace disputes. If you were subject to unlawful treatment by an employer, you need a strong, effective advocate in your corner. Some examples of employment law cases we handle in Trenton, NJ include:
- Racial Discrimination & Harassment: We represent employees who were treated unfavorably because of their race, ethnicity, and/or national origin. Employees are protected against race-based discrimination and harassment under state and federal labor laws. To get free, fully confidential help with your case, call our Trenton employment discrimination lawyers today.
- Gender/ Sex Discrimination: Neither your gender, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity should be used against you to deny you access to equitable treatment or equal opportunities in the workplace. Were you subject to gender or sex discrimination in employment in Trenton, New Jersey? We can help. Call our law firm for a free consultation.
- Sexual Harassment Lawsuits: In recent years, much-needed light has been shed on the problem of workplace sexual harassment. Unfortunately, we still have a long way to go. If you or your loved one was the victim of job-related sexual harassment, our Trenton employment lawyers have the skills, tenacity, and compassion to protect your rights.
- Age Discrimination Claims: Far too many older workers face unfair treatment in the workplace because of assumptions about what they can or cannot do based on their age. Many workers are protected against age-based discriminatory treatment under federal and state law. Call our Trenton, NJ age discrimination lawyers today for help with your case.
- Wage and Hour Cases: The New Jersey employment law team at Zatuchni & Associates handles the full range of wage and hour cases. Whether you were denied a minimum wage or your employer failed to pay full and proper overtime wages, we are ready to help you fight for the full financial compensation you deserve.
- Whistleblower Retaliation: Whistleblowers help shed light on serious workplace misconduct, including health code violations, workplace safety violations, and fraud. Employers cannot take adverse action—such as demotion or termination—against a whistleblower. If your rights were violated, our Princeton whistleblower protection attorneys are here to help.
- Retaliation Claims: Unlawful retaliation occurs when a business or organization punishes one of its employees simply because that employee exercised their rights. An employee might face retaliatory punishment after reporting a violation internally, filing a complaint, or supporting a co-worker’s employment law case. If you were illegally retaliated against, our Trenton employee rights attorneys are available to help.
- Wrongful Termination: Employers cannot terminate an employee for an unlawful reason. You may file a wrongful termination claim on the basis of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or breach of contract. If you were unlawfully fired or discharged in Mercer County, NJ, call our Trenton employment attorneys for immediate assistance.
You Can Trust Trenton Employment Lawyer David Zatuchni for Results
Employment law is complicated. If you have questions about your rights or options, you are certainly not alone. Our founder and managing attorney David Zatuchni has decades of employment law experience. We are ready to begin working on your case immediately. Among other things, our Trenton employment attorneys will:
- Answer your questions and explain the employment law cases process;
- Gather the documents, records, and evidence to pursue a claim; and
- Craft a customized legal strategy focused on protecting your best interests.
You have a right to top-quality, personalized guidance and support from a Trenton employment law attorney who truly cares about your case. With a long, well-documented record of successful settlements & verdicts in employment disputes, our Trenton employee rights advocates have the skills and experience that you can count on.
Contact Our Trenton, NJ Employment Law Attorneys Today
At Zatuchni & Associates, our New Jersey employment lawyers possess the skills, legal knowledge, and real-world experience that you can rely on for successful results. Contact our firm today for a free review of your employment law claim. We fight for employee rights in Trenton and throughout Mercer County, including in Princeton, Hamilton Township, East Windsor Township, and West Windsor Township.