We Advocate for Employee Rights in Princeton and Throughout Mercer County
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Princeton employment lawyer is a strong, committed advocate for employee rights. If you or your loved one was mistreated in the workplace, we are more than ready to take action to get you the resolution and compensation that you rightfully deserve. Contact our law office today to schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation with a top-rated New Jersey employee rights attorney.
We Handle the Full Range of Employment Law Claims in Princeton, New Jersey
Large corporations and big organizations put a tremendous amount of resources into protecting their own financial interests. Unfortunately, they do not always respect the rights of employees. At Zatuchni & Associates, we are focused on leveling the playing field for workers. As employment law professionals, our Princeton employment lawyers fight for the rights of employees, not employers. We handle all types of state and federal employment law cases in Princeton, NJ, including:
- Race/Ethnic Origin Discrimination: Employees should be judged and evaluated on their skills and performance, not on stereotypes about their actual or perceived racial background or national origin. Sadly, race discrimination remains far too common in workplaces in New Jersey and across the country. If you face discrimination or harassment based on your race and/or ethnicity, contact our Princeton employment discrimination attorney for immediate assistance.
- Gender and Sex Discrimination: Gender discrimination, sex discrimination, and sexual orientation discrimination are all prohibited under federal and state laws. If you believe that you faced unfavorable treatment in the workplace based on sex, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity, call our New Jersey employment law team right away.
- Sexual Harassment Claims: There are two primary types of sexual harassment: Quid pro quo sexual harassment and hostile work environment sexual harassment. Both are unlawful. You can hold an employer liable for sexual harassment committed by a business owner, supervisor, co-worker, or even a customer. Contact our Princeton, NJ sexual harassment lawyers today for a free, confidential review of your case.
- Wage and Hour Disputes: Wage and hour laws exist to ensure that employees receive the proper pay and benefits for their contributions. At Zatuchni & Associates, our Princeton wage and hour claims lawyers are qualified to represent you in the full range of cases, including in unpaid overtime disputes. Call us now for a free employment law consultation.
- Whistleblower Rights: Whistleblower rights cases are perhaps the most complex type of employment law claim. Under a complex web of state and federal whistleblower laws, workers have a right to disclose certain information to state or federal authorities. An employer cannot fire you or otherwise punish you for protected whistleblowing activity. Call our Princeton, NJ whistleblower rights lawyers today for a free, completely private review of your case.
- Workplace Retaliation Claims: Retaliation occurs when a business or organization punishes a worker simply because that worker exercised their rights under the law. Retaliation is illegal—and it is the single most common basis cited in employment law claims.
- Wrongful Termination Cases: Although New Jersey is an at-will employment state, companies cannot fire or lay off a worker for an illegal reason. Our New Jersey employment lawyers represent workers in wrongful termination claims in Princeton and throughout all of Mercer County.
How Princeton Employment Lawyer David Zatuchni Can Help
Our founding attorney and managing partner David Zatuchni has more than two decades of experience handling employment law cases. We firmly believe that every employee is entitled to the same, high-quality representation that the largest law firms provide to high-dollar corporate clients. Among other things, our Princeton employment law attorneys will:
- Listen to your story and answer your questions;
- Investigate the dispute, gathering documents, information, and evidence; and
- Take aggressive action to get you the best outcome.
Every employment law dispute is different. We will put in the energy and resources needed to handle your case the right way. With a long record of successful settlements & verdicts in employment law cases, our Princeton employee rights advocates are ready to get started working on your behalf today.
Contact Our Princeton, NJ Employment Attorneys for Immediate Help
At Zatuchni & Associates, our New Jersey employment lawyers are skilled and devoted advocates for worker rights. Our mission is to get you the best possible outcome in your case. Contact our employment law team today for a free consultation. We fight for employee rights in Princeton and throughout Mercer County, including Hamilton Township, Trenton, Ewing Township, and Lawrence Township.