We Protect Employee Rights in Newark and Throughout Essex County
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Newark employment law attorney is standing by, ready to protect your rights. Our mission is simple: Ensure that employees receive fair and equitable treatment in the workplace. When worker rights are violated, there must be justice and accountability. If you have questions about employment law, we are here to help you understand your legal rights and legal options. To arrange your free, confidential initial appointment with a Newark employment lawyer, please call us now or send us an email through our website.
We are Strong Advocates for Employee Rights in Newark, New Jersey
For nearly two decades, our law firm has practiced nothing but employment law. At Zatuchni & Associates, our Newark, NJ attorneys are employee rights advocates—we do not work on behalf of companies, organizations, or insurance carriers. We handle the full spectrum of employment law claims. Along with other employment law matters, our experience includes:
- Race Discrimination & Harassment: All employees should be assessed based on their performance. You should not be subject to discriminatory or hostile treatment based on your race, ethnicity, or national origin. Federal law and New Jersey law both provide protection against racial mistreatment in the workplace. Contact our Newark discrimination attorney for a free, completely confidential review of your case.
- Gender & Sex Discrimination: Sex discrimination happens when a worker is treated worse than similarly qualified co-workers/job applications based on preconceived assumptions about their sex. If you were mistreated based on sex/gender, call our Newark gender discrimination lawyer for immediate help.
- Sexual Harassment Claims: At Zatuchni & Associates, our Newark sexual harassment attorney has extensive experience representing employees throughout New Jersey. If you or someone you know was subject to sex-based harassment, we can help.
- Age Discrimination Claims: Federal and state laws protect workers who are 40+ from less favorable treatment based on their age. Contact our Newark age discrimination attorney today to get a free, strictly private review of your case.
- Disability Discrimination: The ADA is a federal law that protects many New Jersey workers against disability discrimination in the workplace. The law requires covered employers to make a good faith effort to provide reasonable accommodation to ensure that disabled employees get fair and equal access. If your rights were violated under the ADA, call our Newark disability discrimination lawyer now.
- Wage and Hour Disputes: We have deep experience representing workers in complex wage and hour law cases, including in unpaid overtime claims. If you believe that you were underpaid in violation of state or federal labor laws, contact our Newark, NJ wage and hour attorney for immediate help.
- Wrongful Termination: As New Jersey is an at-will employment jurisdiction, businesses, non-profits, and other government employers have broad leeway to make their own hiring and firing choices. At the same time, the law strictly forbids employers from firing an employee for a discriminatory reason, in retaliation, or on any other illegal grounds. Contact our Newark wrongful termination attorney for a free review of your firing/removal.
You Can Trust Our Newark, NJ Employment Lawyer for Exceptional Service
Employees face a difficult challenge going up against employers. Companies and organizations simply have more resources at their disposal. David Zatuchni, our founder and managing partner, believes that every person deserves “big-firm” legal representation. We are ready to get started on your case immediately. Among other things, our Newark employment attorney will:
- Answer your questions and explain the employment process;
- Investigate the incident—securing details, documents, records, and evidence; and
- Take all necessary steps to get you the best possible outcome.
The guiding principle of our employment firm is that every employee is entitled to the same focused, elite quality representation that New Jersey’s largest law firms provide to the state’s biggest companies. With a well-documented record of favorable settlements & decisions, you can trust our Newark employment lawyers to help you navigate the claims process.
Speak to Our Newark, NJ Employment Law Attorney Today
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Newark employment lawyer has the integrity, legal expertise, and real-world experience to protect your rights and get you the best outcome. If you are involved with a dispute with an employer, you need a top-rated advocate on your team. Contact us now to set up your free, fully confidential review and evaluation of your legal case. We fight to protect the rights of employees throughout all of Essex County, including in Newark, East Orange, Irvington, Bloomfield, West Orange, Montclair, Belleville, Maplewood, Nutley, and Livingston.