We are Proud to Advocate for Employee Rights in Jersey City and Throughout Hudson County
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Jersey City employment law attorneys are proud to provide the highest level of professional representation to our clients. We dedicate our legal practice to protecting the rights of employees. With deep experience handling complex employment law matters, you can rely on our team to get the job done the right way. For a free case review with a top-rated Jersey City employee rights lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Employee Rights Firm Fighting for Your Rights in Jersey City
With a sole focus on employee rights, we are prepared to represent workers in Jersey City in the full range of employment law cases. Whether you endured discrimination at work or any other type of unjust treatment, our Jersey City employment law team is here to help you find the right path forward. Some notable examples of employment law claim we have experience with include:
- Racial Discrimination: A significant portion of our practice is devoted to representing employees who suffered race-based discrimination or harassment in the workplace. You should never be treated worse than other applicants/co-workers because of your race, ethnic background, or national origin. If you were subject to race discrimination while on the job, call our Jersey City discrimination lawyer today for immediate assistance.
- Sex Discrimination: We handle all types of job discrimination claims in Jersey City, including sex discrimination, gender discrimination, and transgender discrimination. If you were treated unfairly at work because of your sex/gender, call our Jersey City employee rights team for help.
- Sexual Harassment: By definition, sexual harassment is a form of sex-based discrimination. State and federal workplace laws protect people against sexual harassment while on the job. Call our Jersey City workplace sexual harassment lawyers right away for a free, completely confidential review of your case.
- Disability Claims: The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) is a federal law that applies to employers in New Jersey if they have at least 15 total workers on staff. If you have any questions about your rights under the ADA, please do not hesitate to contact our Jersey City disability discrimination lawyers for help.
- Wage and Hour Disputes: The Jersey City wage and hour lawyers at Zatuchni & Associates handle the full range of wage and hour disputes, including minimum wage, unpaid overtime, and more.
- Retaliation: Workplace retaliation occurs when an employer wrongfully punished a worker simply because that person exercised their rights. It is illegal. If you were unfairly punished by your company because you engaged in a protected activity, contact our Jersey City workplace retaliation attorneys today.
- Wrongful Termination: An employer in Jersey City has a general right to terminate workers as it sees fit. However, companies and nonprofits cannot fire or lay off workers for illegal reasons, such as discrimination or retaliation. If you or your family member lost a job for an unlawful reason, please call our Jersey City wrongful termination lawyers for help.
How New Jersey Employment Lawyer David Zatuchni Can Help
Employment law matters are complicated. Employers—especially large businesses and organizations—have a lot of resources at their disposal. With experience working on the other side of the table, Jersey City employment lawyer David Zatuchni is committed to leveling the playing field for individual workers. With our firm, you will get a New Jersey employment lawyer who will:
- Provide a no-cost, comprehensive initial evaluation of your case;
- Carefully investigate the matter, gathering the evidence you need to proceed; and
- Formulate a personalized legal strategy focused on getting results.
We know that every one of our clients has their own story to tell. We also know that you have a lot on the line in your employment law claim. Our firm is devoted to personalized representation. With a long history of securing favorable settlements and verdicts for clients, people trust our Jersey City employment law attorneys to handle their cases the right way.
Schedule a Free Case Review With a Jersey City, NJ Employee Rights Attorney
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Jersey City employment lawyers are firmly committed to helping our clients get fair treatment in the workplace. Were your rights violated by an employer? You do not have to go through the claims process all alone. Give us a call now or use our online contact form to schedule your free initial case evaluation. We represent clients in Jersey City and throughout all of Hudson County, including in Bayonne, Hoboken, North Bergen, West New York, and Kearney.