At Zatuchni & Associates, our Flemington employment lawyer is committed to protecting the legal rights and financial interests of workers in New Jersey. With experience handling the full spectrum of employment law matters, we are more than qualified to get working on your legal case. To schedule a free, strictly private case evaluation with a top-rated New Jersey employment law attorney, please call us now or send us a message online.
We Advocate for Employees Rights in Flemington, New Jersey
Zatuchni & Associates is an employee rights firm representing workers in Flemington and throughout New Jersey. With a comprehensive knowledge of the state and federal labor laws that affect your workplace rights, we can represent you in all types of employment law matters. Whether you have general questions about your rights or you are already locked in a workplace dispute, our employment law team is here as a resource. Among other employment law cases, our Flemington, NJ employment lawyers have experience with:
- Racial Discrimination & Harassment: Many employees are protected against race-based discrimination and harassment under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and/or the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination. Were you treated less favorably than others because of your race? Call our Flemington race discrimination attorney today.
- Gender & Sex Discrimination: Unfortunately, too many employees are still subject to unlawful gender and/or sex discrimination in the workplace. If you were treated less favorably than similarly situated co-workers based on your gender, sex, or sexual orientation, contact our Flemington employment discrimination attorneys for help.
- Sexual Harassment: Employers have an affirmative duty to prevent and stop sexual harassment in the workplace. If you were forced to endure quid pro quo sexual harassment or hostile work environment sexual harassment, contact our Flemington, NJ employment lawyers for immediate assistance.
- Age Discrimination: In some cases, employers unlawfully treat workers less favorably based on stereotypes about their age. The federal Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA) and New Jersey state law provide important protections for workers who are 40 years of age and older.
- Wage and Hour Claims: Our Flemington employment law attorneys have the skills and experience to handle all types of wage and hour cases, including minimum wage violations, unpaid overtime, and independent contractor misclassification claims.
- Whistleblower Protections: Whistleblowers help to make our society a safer and fairer place for everyone. Under state and federal laws, employers are prohibited from taking adverse action against employees who make protected disclosures to government agencies or authorities. If you believe your rights were violated, call our New Jersey whistleblower protection lawyers for help.
- Workplace Retaliation: You have the right to report discrimination/harassment, make an employment law claim, or otherwise exercise your workplace rights without facing punishment from an employer. If you were retaliated against, contact our New Jersey employment lawyers right away.
- Wrongful Termination: Few things are more stressful than being fired for an illegal or illegitimate reason. Our Flemington, NJ wrongful termination lawyers will protect your rights and help you get the full and fair compensation that you deserve under the law.
You Can Trust Flemington Employee Rights Lawyer David Zatuchni
Dealing with an employment dispute can be stressful, frustrating, and altogether overwhelming. You need an experienced advocate on your team. New Jersey employment lawyer David Zatuchni strongly believes that employees deserve top-quality, personalized representation. When you get in touch with our firm, you will consult with a Flemington employment lawyer who will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review and analysis of your case;
- Investigate the matter—gathering the evidence and information you need; and
- Build a legal strategy laser-focused on getting you the best results.
Our founding and managing attorney has prior experience working on the other side of the table. We know all of the strategies that employers use to protect their own interests. With a strong history of favorable settlements & verdicts, you can trust our Flemington employee rights advocate to handle your case the right way.
Call Our Flemington, NJ Employment Attorneys for Help
At Zatuchni & Associates, our New Jersey employment lawyers are strong, reliable advocates for worker rights. We are here to help you find the best solution. If you have questions about your rights or options, we have answers. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation review of your employment law claim. We represent employees in Flemington and throughout Hunterdon County, including in Raritan Township, Readington Township, Clinton Township, Lebanon Township, and Tewksbury Township.