We are Strong Advocates for Employee Rights in Elizabeth, NJ
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Elizabeth employment law attorneys are committed to leveling the playing field for employees. When we take on your case, our sole goal is to get you the best possible outcome. With an exclusive focus on representing workers in employment law matters, our law firm knows how to get results. To arrange your free case review with a top-rated Elizabeth employee rights attorney, please do not hesitate to contact our law firm today.
A Full-Service Employee Rights Firm Serving Elizabeth, New Jersey
As an employee in Elizabeth, your rights matter. Whether you faced discrimination at work, were improperly underpaid, or are involved in any other type of conflict with an employer, our law firm here to help. We handle the full spectrum of employment law claims in Elizabeth, including:
- Race Discrimination: Your race, color, ethnic identity, or national origin should never be used against you to deny you fair opportunities in the workplace. If you were the subject of race-based discrimination or mistreatment, contact our Elizabeth discrimination lawyer for immediate help.
- Sex & Gender Discrimination: We handle all types of workplace discrimination claims in Elizabeth, including sex & gender discrimination cases. If you or your loved one was treated less favorably than a similarly qualified person because of your sex or gender, our law firm will help you get justice.
- Sexual Harassment: Unfortunately, sexual harassment remains a significant issue in many workplaces in Union County, New Jersey, and throughout the Country. At Zatuchni & Associates, our Elizabeth sexual harassment attorneys help employees get justice for mistreatment.
- Age Discrimination: State and federal labor laws provide important protections against age-based discrimination to workers who are 40 years old or older. If you were treated unfairly due to stereotypes about your age, our Elizabeth age discrimination lawyer can help.
- Disability Discrimination: The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) covers all employers with 15 or more workers. The federal law prohibits disability discrimination and requires covered businesses and organizations to provide reasonable accommodations to help qualified workers perform in a position. Call our Elizabeth, NJ disability discrimination attorney today for help with your case.
- Wage and Hour Claims: Our Elizabeth wage and hour attorney has the experience to handle all types of cases, including minimum wage violations, tipped employee wage violations, and unpaid overtime claims. We are devoted to helping workers get the full and fair pay that they earned.
- Employer Retaliation: Retaliation is the single most cited basis in state and federal employment claims. Your employer cannot punish you for filing a complaint, reporting misconduct, or otherwise utilizing your rights.
- Wrongful Termination Lawsuits: Were you fired, laid off, or otherwise removed from your position? You may have a wrongful termination case. To bring a successful wrongful termination claim in New Jersey, an employee must prove that they were removed for an unlawful reason. It is not good enough to prove that your firing was “unfair.”
How Elizabeth Employment Law Attorney David Zatuchni Can Help
Unfortunately, employers often start with the upper hand in employment law disputes. At Zatuchni & Associates, we are firmly committed to leveling the playing field for individual employees. David Zatuchni has experience representing some of the largest employers in the country. He has now dedicated his career to ensuring that employees get the fair treatment they deserve. When you get in touch with us, you will be able to work with an Elizabeth employee rights attorney who can:
- Listen to your story and answer any questions you may have about the law;
- Gather all the documents, records, and information you need to move forward; and
- Take a hands-on approach, focused on getting you the absolute best results.
With deep experience representing individual employees, our Elizabeth, NJ employment law attorney knows how much you have at stake. You should never be treated like just another number by your attorney. Our law firm is prepared to put forward the time, energy, and legal resources necessary to get you and your family a successful outcome.
Contact Our New Jersey Employment Law Attorney for Immediate Assistance
At Zatuchni & Associates, our Elizabeth employment lawyer is an experienced advocate for worker rights. You deserve justice and compensation. If you believe that your rights were violated by an employer, we are more than ready to get started working on your behalf. Give us a call now or contact us online for a free review of your case. We represent employees in Elizabeth and throughout Union County, including in Union, Plainfield, Westfield, Linden, Rahway, Cranford, Scotch Plains, Springfield, and Roselle.