New York and New Jersey Racial Discrimination Lawyers
Racial harassment and race discrimination can happen to any level of employee at any type of company. While most people know harassment when they see it, discrimination can be harder to identify.
- Have you been passed over for promotions when others who came into the firm at the same time have moved up?
- If you are on a sales team, have you consistently been given the worst territories?
- Have workers of other races been given advanced training that you’ve never been offered?
- Are you expected to work the worst shifts and to do more menial tasks than others in your same job of a different race?
- Are you paid less than workers of another race doing a similar job?
All of these examples could signal that you’ve been the victim of racial discrimination. Contact a New York or New Jersey racial discrimination attorney at Zatuchni & Associates for legal advice on bringing a race discrimination lawsuit to court.
Our race discrimination lawyers have handled cases for white-collar workers and executives suing insurance companies, mortgage companies, fortune 500 firms, and Wall Street companies. We’ve also handled hundreds of cases for blue-collar, administrative, and sales force workers. Racial discrimination knows no boundaries.
Our goal is to help you find financial recovery and justice through the legal system.
While racial harassment can happen in any work place: we see it more often with hourly employees such as dock workers, delivery men, truck drivers, workers in machine shops, stockyards, restaurants. Harassment creates a hostile work environment. It can be obvious and direct—using racial epithets, making threatening references, offensive jokes. It can also hidden and indirect, such as being treated differently in the workplace.
If you were fired, demoted, or experienced retaliation because you complained about discrimination, harassment, or unequal pay, you may have a valid lawsuit even if the basis of your initial complaint does not merit a lawsuit. Contact a lawyer at Zatuchni & Associates about retaliatory actions.